Thursday 17 June 2010

'IMPOSSIBLE'

Ones failure to help is an other's gain to become independent.
Such as "in school they didn't teach me so I taught myself".
Some would say this should be impossible. Yes maybe to those subject to never giving a helping hand. I say "whats the impossible without the I'm".
"I'm" such as "me" make possibilities become life unspoken realities.
Impossible excluding the "I'm" simply becomes "possible", so why do we tell ourselves it cannot be achieved?
Simple strategies make us better and stronger people.
Realise you are in control of what you want yourself to be a part of but not always where you end up!!!©

"Mamie Lolo" xxx

3 comments:

  1. this is so uplifting, i totally understand. ps i love your picture with the statement 'theres no particular look to a freedom writer'.

    You have so much talent girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep at it lady, i wond be suprised to be buying a book from you in years to come. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touching, so deeply touching!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete